article-0-00EED86700000578-454_468x582.jpg

1997-2004

Date of Birth: 20/09/1971

Height: 5ft 10in

Position: Forward

Place of Birth: Helsingborg, Sweden

National Team: Sweden

International Caps(Goals): 106(37)

Following a contract dispute with Feyenoord, he was signed by Celtic manager Wim Jansen in July 1997 for a fee of

Mo Chara and tccokey like this

Henrik Larsson - still the King of Kings. What a striker, but more than that, a really nice guy too. Was a credit to the club.

For years the English media said that he was only good coz he played in Scotland, despite doing the buisness in Europe too. They soon changed their tune, when he played for Barcelona, and helped them win the Champions league.

Was gutted when he scored against us for Barcelona, but he never celebrated at all, looked gutted himself.

Total commitment and respect from a non Celtic minded(originally) foreign player.

People forget that he knocked back Man. U. to stay with us.

gave us 7 unforgettable and joyous years, has been gone for about the same amount of time but it seems like yesterday he was banging in the goals, and destroying the huns.

Think he is 3rd highest goalscorer in the clubs history, and rightly deserves the love and admiration he is still given by all who love the club.

LEGEND

Just wanna tell you what I found out on Saturday, he has retired fully from the game after breaking a kneecap in champions league qualifying. He was planning on retiring in November after Sweden's World Cup qualification campaign and after the Swedish domestic season had ended.

Just wanna tell you what I found out on Saturday, he has retired fully from the game after breaking a kneecap in champions league qualifying. He was planning on retiring in November after Sweden's World Cup qualification campaign and after the Swedish domestic season had ended.

He has olso retired to play floorball, if he is as good there that he was in football, then he is the best!!

Henrik Larsson : King of Kings :shiftyninja: You are larsson my henrik larsson you make me happy when skies are grey we wanted shearer but he's a wanker so please don't take my larsson away :celticsign: . Hail Hail. Good luck to him in sweden hope he comes back to celtic one day maybe as an attacking coach show our strikers how to score lol henrik-larsson-desktop-wallpaper.jpghenrik_larsson_682x_530364a.jpg

_39975019_larsson300gt.jpg

henrik-larsson1.jpeg

article-0-00EED86700000578-761_306x423.jpgHenrikLarsson_662540.jpg

henrik.jpg

Henrik_Larsson_Signed_Barcelona_Photo_Champions_Europe_big.jpg The Trophy He Deserved. Long Live King Henrik

:o;)

Henrik Larsson - still the King of Kings. What a striker, but more than that, a really nice guy too. Was a credit to the club.

For years the English media said that he was only good coz he played in Scotland, despite doing the buisness in Europe too. They soon changed their tune, when he played for Barcelona, and helped them win the Champions league.

Was gutted when he scored against us for Barcelona, but he never celebrated at all, looked gutted himself.

that says it all about his proffesionalism.

much more than just a player.

he was and still is an ispiration to anyone that evr pulls on a pair of football boots.

He had a good greet in his last game and to be quite honest i did too.