*Goal Scorer*

Jackson Martinez

Place of birth: Columbia

Height: 6ft2

Position: Striker

Club: Jaguares

Years Club Apps (Gls)

2004-2010 Independiente Medell

aye but hes been metioned in other posts.Im trying to just recommend random european and south american players who have some talent and would be affordable.

Too many foreigners is not the answer.Stokes already plays here and is a proven goalscorer he definately would add to our squad and at the same time weaken hibs(a team we struggle to cope with)much like happened when we took wee scotty from motherwell its a win win solution for me((((:))))

Too many foreigners is not the answer.Stokes already plays here and is a proven goalscorer he definately would add to our squad and at the same time weaken hibs(a team we struggle to cope with)much like happened when we took wee scotty from motherwell its a win win solution for me((((:)))

ps.whats Stokes scoring record against the old firm any idea M8?

i have no idea about stokes. I don't even like him tbh, go for Bellamy! Stokes is good but we need a bigger name We already nearly have Hooper so bring in Bellamy now.

A would like bellamy or mcfadden but how about bamba from hibs he would be good and wouldn't cost too much also zander diamond or goncalves would be decent better than loovens an odea

A would like bellamy or mcfadden but how about bamba from hibs he would be good and wouldn't cost too much also zander diamond or goncalves would be decent better than loovens an odea

I've suggested Bamba and Goncalves in the past m8, both would be cheap and are good centre halfs

I've suggested Bamba and Goncalves in the past m8, both would be cheap and are good centre halfs

I'd go for Goncalves, but not for Bamba. Has a rotten attitude and disciplinary record.

Would rather have bamba than gallas

bamba if goes in huff would be a cheap mistake but gallas is not worth that risk and I would say over all gallas is a better player than bamba but he has major attitude and the money he would want us nit worth the risk

Well bamba has fallen out with john hughes so he is more than likely to leave and jose goncalves if a free agent.def we should be looking at : Gallas,Bamba,Goncalves,St Ledger,Jorge Andrade. def we should sell: loovens,hinkel dont know who else but we defo have to buy a left back big time.

would love to see david nugent or toni kroos, heldger postga, fernando lorente, marco ruben, and this one all fan would love to see vagner love or obifemi martins

would love to see david nugent or toni kroos, heldger postga, fernando lorente, marco ruben, and this one all fan would love to see vagner love or obifemi martins

martins has signed for rubin kazan

Toni Kroos would be a great signing but out of our reach atm I think.Fernando Llorente is a good shout if we sell Mcgeady.vagner Love is back at CSKA but I don't think he would join us.

we could probably get Santa cruz permenantley never mind onloan. He isnt wanted there the same as bellamy so thats a good shout.