amcc

gossip
**Official Player Suggestion Thread**

1,147 posts in this topic

Sulejmani cost Ajax 16 million euros so I doubt we would be able to get him. Kevin Phillips still has a season in him and would score goals for fun up here. Lacazatte on loan from Lyon :D

Curtis davies on loan from villa, MON blocked a loan deal for him in January I think it was cos he wouldn't be abel to recall him but surely he'd let lenny away with it

Been thinking hows about a straight swap deal with Spurs if Aiden knocks back Spartak moscow,Robbie keane and Ledley king (dont laugh)King has a chronic knee problem and has been told more or less that Spurs wont be using him that much this year and his contract is nearing an end (12 months i think i heard)although his knee is bad and this does not allow him to play week in week out he is an outstanding defender no question about it and i think Celtic could accomodate him and play him in Europe and tough SPL games possibly give him the armband as incentive as he is club captain at Spurs,offer him a 2 year deal and i think he would be tempted?Robbie well we all know he is the man to bang in 30 goals,sell Fortune and Loovens and use the money saved on wages and tranfer and give Keane 65k a week and the number 7 jearsey tell him he's vice captain.

I think Crouch could be tempted he would be guaranteed a start,20 plus goals,a shit load of medals,European football every year plus 60,000 fans screaming his name doing the fucking robot and he gets to fuck the huns!what more could he want,oh ah nearly forgot he would get another crack at International level as no doubt he would be banging them in every week in the SPL.

I'd have Bellamy over Crouch any day and we could get him for the same if not less money.I've never liked Crouch and if Tottenham did allow him to leave there would be other clubs interested and we would be without a chance.Besides Big arry seems to like him afterall he paid alot of money to bring him to Spurs.

Aye youngbhoy he likes him that much he's not getting a regular start,yep he probably wouldnt want to come to the SPL but Keano would probably say give it 12month Peter and i'll guarantee the premiership will come sniffing again when you are on SSN every week bangng them in for fun rather than playing a bit part at Spurs avery 2 weeks like you have been doing for the last 6 months or so?Strikers are judged purely on goals an up here thats what crouch would be getting goals no questions asked.

What about Sami Hypia now at Bayer Leverkausen,yes he's 36 but Daddy Weir is 40 in dog years and is no where near as good as Hypia ive always liked him Liverpool fans adored him and the younger guys would thrive next to him,his pressence in the defense would be immense,Hodgeson is sniffing about him so i suggest get in there and offer a 3 year deal and the armband what do you think?

What about Sami Hypia now at Bayer Leverkausen,yes he's 36 but Daddy Weir is 40 in dog years and is no where near as good as Hypia ive always liked him Liverpool fans adored him and the younger guys would thrive next to him,his pressence in the defense would be immense,Hodgeson is sniffing about him so i suggest get in there abd offer a 3 year deal and the armband what do you think?

Ive always liked Hypia and I reckon he could still go on for a few years so thats a good shout Rothesay.He would also add experience to the defence and if we could get him and Ramis we'd be strolling and I doubt he will go back to Liverpool.

Aye YB its a pity the club dont have a shoutbox or ideas box on the club website as sometimes its easier looking into a situation from the outside and us fans might see things that they are missing? ((:))

Aye YB its a pity the club dont have a shoutbox or ideas box on the club website as sometimes its easier looking into a situation from the outside and us fans might see things that they are missing? ((:))

Ive thought about writing a letter with all these players on it :lol: They wouldnt bother their arse.

just thinking why not go for freddy montero looks like a god in the making or zarate from lazio could made great addition to our current squad

zarate would cost a few bob like so he wouldnt come cheap but he hasnt been his best at Lazio and if we offered him enought then aye.Jelavic, I would love if he came not just because the huns wouldnt get him(thats a bonus) but because he is a very good player and I agree with him and Hooper they would do well together but he looks as thought he might be at the huns this season.Dont know how they will afford him though

Skysports.com can confirm Sunderland defender Anton Ferdinand is weighing up a move to Palermo.

The Serie A side have made an enquiry for the 25-year-old as they look to lure the defender to Italy.

Sunderland boss Steve Bruce appears to be willing to let Ferdinand move on as he does not figure in his long-term plans at the Stadium of Light.

The signings of Titus Bramble, Nedum Onuoha, and John Mensah have pushed Ferdinand down the pecking order on Wearside and he could be interested in a fresh challenge.

A posibility maybe?

Skysports.com can confirm Sunderland defender Anton Ferdinand is weighing up a move to Palermo.

The Serie A side have made an enquiry for the 25-year-old as they look to lure the defender to Italy.

Sunderland boss Steve Bruce appears to be willing to let Ferdinand move on as he does not figure in his long-term plans at the Stadium of Light.

The signings of Titus Bramble, Nedum Onuoha, and John Mensah have pushed Ferdinand down the pecking order on Wearside and he could be interested in a fresh challenge.

A posibility maybe?

Not a big fan of him, there are better targets we can go for.

IF Palermo are interested hes no coming up here.We might be a bigger club than them but for a player like him Serie A is a too tempting.

Rickie Lambert - Southampton

great goal-scorer, top goal-scorer in the whole of england last seaoson and can take/score freekicks from short & long distance.

has he no just moved to southampton though? And tbh we already have Hooper from the championship If we need another striker we should spend 3 or 4 million to bring in a young talented striker from elsewhere.Had enough of english league 1 and championship players.. :shiftyninja: