amcc

gossip
**Official Player Suggestion Thread**

1,147 posts in this topic

Scotland international Anya would be the type of player I'd love to see at Celtic Park. Not seen much of him at Watford but everytime I have seen him play for Scotland he has been fantastic. Fast, tricky and direct and would certainly be a hit with the Celtic fans. Not sure how much he'd cost but your not talking millions surely

Is he no a Castlemilk hun Burnsy ?

Should chance our luck with Ben Arfa, probably need to take a big wage cut just to be one our top earners but he's into the last year of his contract and Newcastle are trying to get rid of him, the state our team will be in if the play off goes wrong, we need to take a chance on players even if it's not likely they'll come

Would gladly take Anya, actually a bit surprised it took so long for him to play for Scotland

Oscar Pistorius

South African International Attacker

Currently out of Contract

A bit shaky in defence 

He might have lost both legs but he's still competing at the top level and has a terrific shot on him.

I'd be on the phone sharpish and try and get Radovic from LW and the winger guy "Gyro" ? would cost less than 1 and half M Euro's and wages wont be an issue.

They're in a mess and prob need the cash now  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Henry, leaving New York Redbulls at the end of the season, they start their season around March - April could chance our luck in January, he's played in England, Spain, France, Italy and America and now wants a new challenge

I don't see any top German team trying to sign him, at least not one who can offer European football

What would encourage Guidetti to stay more than working with Henry? Could say his wage will put an end to any thoughts of a deal but Henry seems like the kind of person who isn't all in it for the money if he is he's probably got enough to just go and enjoy the last few years of his career with the new challenge he's looking for

Free agent btw

Scott Allan from hibs, he is highly rated by the hibs fans apparently the best midfielder they have seen since broonie and Thompson.

he had two assits vs the huns and ran the show in midfield, might be worth flinging a mil at in January, but allowing him to stay at hibs till end of season.

I thought the boy Tankulic looks a tidy player today he might be worth keeping an eye on.

Held it up well and decent technical ability too.

Havnt seen today's game yet won't be able to watch it untill Monday for some reason it's not being shown on ctv till midday Monday will watch it then.

Could get Anthony Stokes on the cheap. Be a good bit of business especially if we cant sign any of the bigger names we're supposedly looking at.

I feel stokes would have flourished under Rogers.. Deila again fkd up in clearing out Lenny's old guard..

congrats Anthony on your ass kicking performance against the Orcs today brother. Missed at paradise HH

Who would you take (and who could we realistically get) from relegated EPL teams this year?

i think Brady, Redmond, bacuna could be decent wingers for us 

We have lots of center mids because Ronny used 5 in his line up... I think we could use a tricky winger or two. Who would you take then

don't we have Roberts and gms?

don't we have Roberts and gms?

well assuming Rodgers uses just about anything besides Ronnys 4231 well be playing with 2 starting wingers. gms can be inconsistent and Roberts is still just a kid and will be gone in a year, not to mention possible injuries. Id be interested to know how you think we can get by with just 2 wingers? I think a winger who can also play striker like Sinclair would be a good signing

kazim richards is supposedly going and mullgrew has been linked with derby today, I would say commons will also be on his way. This should free up some wages to get some new players. This grigg boy looks a player, I dont know how he would feel about signing for celtic considering he plays with the north.

kazim richards is supposedly going and mullgrew has been linked with derby today, I would say commons will also be on his way. This should free up some wages to get some new players. This grigg boy looks a player, I dont know how he would feel about signing for celtic considering he plays with the north.

grigg could definitely be a good signing. I would like to hold onto mulgrew though he can be a handy player. Even commons but I doubt he would stick around for another year on the bench and he's not as versatile as mulgrew