pepperami

pepperami's catering thread

249 posts in this topic

onions, garlic, mince beef some recipes for spag bol have half pork half beef mince i prefere all beef mince , oregano , chooped toms , red wine, a good beef stock is a must however if u aint got a good beef stock try some guiness and worcester sauce. wink.png gives it a wee bit of depth if ya wish mushrooms aswell but i prefere not to have the mushrooms

hope this is helpfull m8

my spag bol is little less complex- mince, tomatoes, garlic and tomato puree

my spag bol is little less complex- mince, tomatoes, garlic and tomato puree

yeah it would still work m8 and be nice however for me its all about teh stock try it m8 u should be able to taste the difference and hopefully never go back lol

any homemade soup recipes ?

meat in it is fine too, i just hate it when people have meat in it and theres fat on it, makes me boak lol

yeah roast pumpkin and ginger soup

gets some carrots,leaks,onions,ginger,garlic pumpkin olive oil and butter

make sure u have the same amount of pumpkin as the rest of the ingredients put together chope it all up rosat it in the oven till all gone soft with half olive oil and half butter enough to coat all the veg season well dont use extra virgin olive oil pomece oil is best .

once out the oven put in a pan with veg stock just enough to cover the veg in liquid bring to the boil then lower the temp simmer for bout 10 mins then blend the shit out of it after if its 2 thick add more veg stock till u get the right consistancy for u then test for seasoning carefull as some stocks out there are salty to start with possible u might just need pepper

hey presto

yeah roast pumpkin and ginger soup

gets some carrots,leaks,onions,ginger,garlic pumpkin olive oil and butter

make sure u have the same amount of pumpkin as the rest of the ingredients put together chope it all up rosat it in the oven till all gone soft with half olive oil and half butter enough to coat all the veg season well dont use extra virgin olive oil pomece oil is best .

once out the oven put in a pan with veg stock just enough to cover the veg in liquid bring to the boil then lower the temp simmer for bout 10 mins then blend the shit out of it after if its 2 thick add more veg stock till u get the right consistancy for u then test for seasoning carefull as some stocks out there are salty to start with possible u might just need pepper

hey presto

that sounds deadly!!

pepperami likes this

i've never actually properly cooked, made cheesey pasta and stuff, nothing like that. Might give it a go haha

if u can make that good i can give ya loads of recipes just usin the same way :P not difficult bud you can do it give it a go

I've got two kippers in the house and I'm gonna have them with breakfast since I've not had them in about 5 years. Any tips?

grilled with lemmon and cracked pepper.........................only way i know lol

I've got two kippers in the house and I'm gonna have them with breakfast since I've not had them in about 5 years. Any tips?

sure get some orange juice 50 percent oj to 50% honey put in a pan boil them together for a while till it all goes like a thick syrup then smear it over the kippers on 1 side grab some porridge oats and cover the side with the syrup on it with the oats retain some of the syrup for later place kippers under grill or in oven to cook use the remainder of the syrup as a sauce.

this works well with herrin , mackeral , haddock , cod especially if they smoked let me know if ya try it.

Need some ideas for a quick meal. Doesn't have to be too healthy or anything. Just something that won't take me long to make but will fill me up and taste pretty good.

Anything would be good!