Gaffney

Rangers Admin/Tax/Newco/Liquidation talk

3,358 posts in this topic

What about assets like Ibrox Stadium and the club's training facility at Murray Park - could they be sold?

All of the club's assets revert to the administrator, whose aim is to exit administration by satisfying creditors. As such, the administrator must decide how best to raise the money required to do that, for example selling players or, indeed, fixed assets.

By that rationale, Ibrox and Murray Park could be sold, though the sale of the stadium is more problematic because of the listed building status of the main stand there. Glasgow planning regulations are said to prohibit the training complex being sold for residential development, making the land less attractive to developers.

Bastards, they have the stadium and the training ground pretty much tied up so they won't be sold. Or is this a good thing because they are the highest value assets so everything else will need to go? They should have a jumble sale on Sunday outside ibrokes.

This is great! Winding up all the rangers fans as they cry about their club! haha now the cheating and lies has come out they dont have a leg or penny to stand on!! YASSS!!

I'm really glad we won back the points and overtook them in the league before the deduction though so come may we will have won this league rather than have been given it.

yeah i know, would have been horrible if we hadn't overtaken them by now. we still need to make sure that we do a professional job each week though, and make sure we win the league by more than 10 points.

If it comes to the stage where it will be mathematically impossible for us not win by 10 points, and we're still on this unbelievable run of winning form, that's when the focus can go on trying to maintain that winning form and aim to beat MON's 25 game record. But only IF and AFTER we've made that 10 point barrier guaranteed.

Focus for just now is to keep taking it game at a time.

It's a possibility that HMRC could use an interdict to prevent RFC from going into admin, to make sure they pay up.

What's interdict Gaff?

I was thinking that they might seize some of the assets. Craig Whyte is a floating creditor, but I'm sure the tax man gets paid before ANYONE. As it stands they don't owe the tax man anything (substantial), as the investigation is still under way. But HMRC will probably try to get a court to ring fence some assets before the admin proceedings begin. Not entirely sure of all the legalities and procedures, as it is a very very messy case now, and it'll only get worse.

yeah i know, would have been horrible if we hadn't overtaken them by now. we still need to make sure that we do a professional job each week though, and make sure we win the league by more than 10 points.

If it comes to the stage where it will be mathematically impossible for us not win by 10 points, and we're still on this unbelievable run of winning form, that's when the focus can go on trying to maintain that winning form and aim to beat MON's 25 game record. But only IF and AFTER we've made that 10 point barrier guaranteed.

Focus for just now is to keep taking it game at a time.

dont care if we win the league by just 1 point

they didnt give a fook when they was swindling the whole league while pickin up trophies no pity for the huns plz

What's interdict Gaff?

I was thinking that they might seize some of the assets. Craig Whyte is a floating creditor, but I'm sure the tax man gets paid before ANYONE. As it stands they don't owe the tax man anything (substantial), as the investigation is still under way. But HMRC will probably try to get a court to ring fence some assets before the admin proceedings begin. Not entirely sure of all the legalities and procedures, as it is a very very messy case now, and it'll only get worse.

If Rangers go into admin this week, Whyte is the primary creditor. Ahead of everyone else and that doesn't make HMRC very happy because as it's going HMRC might not get the full amount they want.

dont care if we win the league by just 1 point

they didnt give a fook when they was swindling the whole league while pickin up trophies no pity for the huns plz

^^^ this

LOL@ that GIF haha

Fuck, just back home and seen this almost everywhere online and thought it was bs.. Glad it isn't, i've waited for this since forever.

RIP. Tax dodging scum. :scarf_eire:

just seen this on stv, couldn't be happier. we have just won the league today.

stv also said the tax bill could be much bigger than 50mil so this could be the beggining of the end.

hallelujah