Gaffney

Rangers Admin/Tax/Newco/Liquidation talk

3,358 posts in this topic

I am totally delighted with todays news, i remember in 94 at a cold Hundome when the rangers fans produced a banner which stated.

No Team,No Stadium, No Money. No Hope, well to all the huns who applauded that banner there is only one thing i can say. GET IT RIGHT FUCKING UP YE.

But my main point is this will the Daily Ranger post a picture with a hearse outside Hundome that they gave us. Why are they morons being given unlimited amounts of TV and Radio airtime.

i have waited 18 years for this day and i thank god for giving me one of the greatest days of my life.

I am on a day like today Proud to be a Celt, and to everyone on the forum. MAKE MINES A TREBLE. and may the Huns die a slow and painful death. HAIL HAIL.

Was just reading all the news n stuff and they might not go into admin coz creditors might not get any money so will do a deal. I want to celebrate but I wont until I see the 10 points taken from them

Does anyone know the ins and outs of admin and what happens to them

Was just reading all the news n stuff and they might not go into admin coz creditors might not get any money so will do a deal. I want to celebrate but I wont until I see the 10 points taken from them

Does anyone know the ins and outs of admin and what happens to them

Everything you need to know is in here:

http://rangerstaxcase.com/

Hooper88 likes this

Skysports news confirms rangers have confirmed they will indeed enter administration today if they are granted the option of appointing their own administration group duff and phelps

Wtf???? Rangers have until 3.30 today to app administrators or the court will?

Why have they even been given the choice? They will get some administrators that will let them off by getting the tax man 10-20% on the £!! judge must be a fucking mason as usual!!!

The fact that HMRC have gone to the courts to force Rangers into administration proves that both sides of the Tax Case are at war, which is bad news indeed for Rangers, because it means the taxman will show no mercy and would not be interested in any sort of a deal. Whyte has gambled and looks like losing.

I honestly cannot see anything less than liquidation for the club now. It really is that bad good.

Craig Whyte appointing administrators means he can follow his agenda which could mean the ultimate end of Rankers.

If Hector appointed an administrator they would run the business on gruel for years to get their money which is due, this option might be more fun but would not result in the end of the hun.