The Maestro

win
Celtic V St Johnstone

90 posts in this topic

Going to be working so cant watch this match, I'd be happy for 3-0 but I think we'll score 4 or 5 will only add to a great day (well atleast for whoevers not working and gets to see it lol)

Going to be working so cant watch this match, I'd be happy for 3-0 but I think we'll score 4 or 5 will only add to a great day (well atleast for whoevers not working and gets to see it lol)

same here , money for the bills comes first though matey!!

i will opt for 4-1

http://memocelts.wordpress.com/2013/05/08/trasferta-al-celtic-park-per-festeggiare-il-titolo/   ciao Bhoys, Saturday 11 may marks the anniversary of Johnny Doyle 's birth, the celt whom our Csc is dedicated to. as a group of our members will be at the match, we ask you to join us at Jock Stein's statue (the man who signed Doyle) at 11,30 am to commemorate Doyle with 1 minute of silence. then, if you want, print our paper linked here above and show it to the players at the kick off. it's our little gesture to honour our great celt, gone but not forgotten. Hail Hail - The Italian Celts csc
Excellent

Forster; Lustig, Wilson, Mulgrew, Izaguirre; Forrest, Wanyama, Brown, Ledley; Stokes, Hooper

Subs: Zaluska, Matthews, Ambrose, Samaras, McCourt, Kayal, McGeouch

and its a 12;15 KO not 12;45  its on SKY SPORTS 4 

Who Killed Kenny? likes this

Forster; Lustig, Wilson, Mulgrew, Izaguirre; Forrest, Wanyama, Brown, Ledley; Stokes, Hooper

Subs: Zaluska, Matthews, Ambrose, Samaras, McCourt, Kayal, McGeouch

and its a 12;15 KO not 12;45  its on SKY SPORTS 4 

Cheers Reb... ;)