Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marmarisbhoy

Dundee Utd V Celtic

232 posts in this topic

I think the exertions of the other night may have taken a wee toll on a few l would look to rest a couple where possible and rotate the squad.

4-3-3

.....................ZALUSKA.

.FISHER MOUYOKOLO MULGREW IZZY.

.DYLAN ROGIC LEDLEY.

.SAMARAS WATT DERK.

em I cant see commons starting he put in a brilliant shift i hope Lennon uses a game like this to decide his CL back 4 but matthews will probably be dropped ran his socks off the other night. I'd nearly prefer Mulgrew at LB if you watched the other night he always looks and checks his marker izzy last year 2 goals higdeon? wtf his name is the motherwell striker that won PoTY and that night did a DUI izzy wasnt watching where he was. Hope Derek gets a run out he look good against RC for the 15 mins we saw of him great speed

Forster
Lustig  Steve M Vigril Izzy

McGeough Rogic Brown Derek

Watt Balde?

i can see lenny resting a few after wednesday night cant see forrest matthews of commons starting they put in a huge shift but Ambrose might start CB wit either the two lads or Mulgrew so the team hasnt fully changed

This is where squad rotation comes into it for me.

Wednesday night will have drained the players who played big time both physically and emotionally.

So much nervous energy and pure effort was put into attaining the result I think there will be a few quite drained now.

We have a full squad of players who can slot into their position and put in a decent shift and I believe today is a day to put some faith in them.

Give guys like Mouyokolo Fisher Dylan Rogic Watt and Balde some game time,keep them fit and motivated so if called upon at the drop of a hat in the big games they are good to go.

Fatigue can be just as big a problem as injury and sometimes one can develop into the other.

Celtic team to face Dundee United at 12.45: Forster; Lustig, Ambrose, Van Dijk, Izaguirre; Matthews, Brown, Ledley, Boerrigter; Commons, Stokes Subs: Zaluska, Balde, Rogic, Mouyokolo, Atajic, Herron, McGeouch

So it’s

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Forster :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Lustig :::::::::::::::: Ambrose ::::::::::::::::: Van Dijk :::::::::::: Izaguirre

Matthews ::::::::::::: Brown :::::::::::::::::::: Ledley :::::::::::: The Derk

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Commons :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Stokes ::::::::::::

Looking forward,should be good game, usually lot's of goals when we play Dundee United. Last season's games finished D 2-2 W 4-0 W 6-2 W 0-4 also beat then 4-3 in the SC semi-final.