marmarisbhoy

Dundee V Celtic

218 posts in this topic

4-3-3

GORDON

LUSTIG                DENAYER           MULGREW©         IZAGUIRE

MCGEOUGH               KAYAL                JOHANSEN                            

COMMONS                         MCGREGOR 

BERGET

I think we should drop Virgil till the window shuts his head will be all over the place methinks and if he were to get an injury then any deal might be off or at a reduced price.

Mulgrew in at CB on the left side and Denayer to his right which should be solid enough.

Full backs in their normal slots and doing the usual overlapping to give us width and supply.

Across the middle 3 players who can pass well and work hard to retain posession so plenty energy and movement.

In attack Commons coming in off his best side which opens up his left boot and same for McGregor peeling in off his preferred side of the pitch.

Berget up front for me he is the only forward we have who looks like heading a goal for for me he has strength and works hard.

Not to mention he has also found the net twice and got into some good positions in the box.

Both Stokes and Griffiths look a yard short to me so perhaps bring them on as a pair if we are struggling.

The_Bhoy_1981 likes this

Gordon

Matthews Denayer Mulgrew Izzaguire

Bitton

McGregor  Commons  Wakaso

Stokes  Griffiths

he needs to abondon this idea of 2 holding mid-fielders in scotland!

Gordon

Matthews Denayer Mulgrew Izzaguire

Bitton

McGregor  Commons  Wakaso

Stokes  Griffiths

he needs to abondon this idea of 2 holding mid-fielders in scotland!

I think the big Waka-doo will feature but not from the start.

I'd rather he made his debut at CP to be honest because the MIB's will certainly be read-up on his past and will be dying to give him the big "wecome to our rules" red/yellow card.

Here we go

Celtic team to play Dundee: Gordon; Matthews, Ambrose, Denayer, Izaguirre; McGregor, Kayal, Johansen, Berget; Commons, Stokes

Subs : Zaluska, O'Connell, Henderson, Pukki, Wakaso, Bitton, Griffiths