Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kevza

Middle East Uprising

24 posts in this topic

It will be WW3 if Russia, Iran or China become active. However I dont think that any Nukes will be used and if their is a conscription then I guess I am going to jail. I wont become a statistic in any wars.

kevza and Harry Macari like this

just pure greed, I think that a proxy war is already taking place in the middle east between the US and Russia and china are more than likely involved , all the powers are trying to control the mineral resources of the area, The american controled states like uae , quatar bahrain are being set up to fight isis, i would be interested to see who exactly is funding isis.

I just cant help thinking about the book 1984 by orwell were the world is divided into 3 major blocks, I think this is happening now the west , russia and china, we the west are continuously in conflict with the other powers but not directly, I think to myself who has the power is it governments or corporations and banks. in ireland are politicians are just patsies for the european banks, they say jump and we have to jump, I think us joining the EU was a big mistake. 

Gazzola likes this

ISIS are funded by America, Vice managed to get a documentary done with ISIS with zero beheadings, John McCain visited the Caliphate of IS last year sometime and the Syrian government always told america do not side with the rebels and after arming them they became known as ISIS.

Personally I think that Russia and China are holding off in creating a one world government that's why all this shit is happening and they continually paint Russia and China out to be the bad guys but America know that if they were to go to war with Russia it would be game over.

Gazzola likes this

ISIS are funded by America, Vice managed to get a documentary done with ISIS with zero beheadings, John McCain visited the Caliphate of IS last year sometime and the Syrian government always told america do not side with the rebels and after arming them they became known as ISIS.

Personally I think that Russia and China are holding off in creating a one world government that's why all this shit is happening and they continually paint Russia and China out to be the bad guys but America know that if they were to go to war with Russia it would be game over.

There's wee John Bull former Empire now looking in through a manky window with it's nose planted to the glass whilst shaking his dated wee Nuclear Sub in one hand trying desperately to get noticed by the Big Boys inside the den.

"Ya basturds let me in so I can play the big man eh?"

3 Billion at the moment will cost more over time, ISIS will not go away over night infact maybe never.

Yes, and we can expect the poor and sick to foot the bill.

Yes, and we can expect the poor and sick to foot the bill.

As always, get the poor and the needy to fund everything, then blame them for the state of the economy.

The money spent on ahem defence is ridiculous 3 billion to fight isis who have not committed any crimes on our shores?

The world looks more like Orwell's 1984 every day.

Did any of tgese defence organisations prevent 9/11 or 7/7 or even the Glasgow airport events?

More money pissed against the wind while the poorest in this country struggles to put food in their bellies.

Fuck you Cameron you Thatcherite belly crawling scumbag.

blood for oil is the only currency these fucktards want to trade in.

The divide and conquer mentality fundamental to the West is a fundamental part of, if it doesn't simply lie at the very heart of the current utter catastrophe occurring in Iraq and Syria as well as Islamic extremism on a greater scale.  They created the power vacuum and stoked the flames of sectarianism,  artificially setting the stage for the rise then spread of al-Qaeda and subsequently the Islamic State and then stood back when it was sufficiently out of control, like some pathological firestarter.  

And let all the burnings alive and beheadings, and all the destruction of national heritage sites stretching back thousands of years be a curse on them if they do not take the responsibility for cleaning up the utter shithole they have helped create there.  

The takeover of Ramadi was of course not helped by the fact the Iraqi army is now about as effective as a one-legged man in an arse-kicking contest, and shock-and-awe airstrikes as a chocolate fireman.