Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gazzola

Leigh Griffiths

33 posts in this topic

He's been in fine goalscoring form and I think he is due some credit.

Guidettis goal have dried up stokes is scoring now and again and I think he is getting an understadning with commons.

hes had a lot of stick and we should appreciate our own scottish talent more.

theres no doubt this lads a player hes even been scoring headers lately and he grafts like fook.

he just needs to keep the head and follow broonies fine example of bad bhoy turned good.

wee jamesie is another who gets too much stick yet some of the foriegn fandans get away with murder.

ambrose gets plenty pelters but its no hateful like it is with others

Guidetti has now lost confidence he went through a dip but all strikers need games. Yes I'm happy for griffiths I always thought he could get goals I just hope he doesn't ruin it for himself and us with silly antics.

Gazzola likes this

Guidetti has now lost confidence he went through a dip but all strikers need games. Yes I'm happy for griffiths I always thought he could get goals I just hope he doesn't ruin it for himself and us with silly antics.

mate we said similar things about broonie, lenny took him under the wing and now look at him he's our best player not texchnically but at what he does he is the best.

ive noticed broonie has now taken grithiffs under the wing if he has the same effect lenny had on him then we are laughing. If LG gets as good at his position as brown is in his then we have a star in the making

mate we said similar things about broonie, lenny took him under the wing and now look at him he's our best player not texchnically but at what he does he is the best.

ive noticed broonie has now taken grithiffs under the wing if he has the same effect lenny had on him then we are laughing. If LG gets as good at his position as brown is in his then we have a star in the making

I always defended broonie mate always thought he would come good just had a real bad time at the start

Gazzola likes this

I always defended broonie mate always thought he would come good just had a real bad time at the start

you know what im talking about mate, we was this he was  that, never a captain, not a leader etc..

he is now the biggest influence on the pitch. 

I just see the similarities with LG, the same way i seen them with broonie and NL

you know what im talking about mate, we was this he was  that, never a captain, not a leader etc..

he is now the biggest influence on the pitch. 

I just see the similarities with LG, the same way i seen them with broonie and NL

I do yeah but I don't believe it came from me though I'm more talking about his off field antics don't recall broonie getting involved in anything as bad as being picked up by the cops for racist comments

Or going mental in McDonald's lol

I'm not convinced Griffiths can cut it in europe yet myself though he's defo upped his Domestic performances recently.

It's a fair point though he needs that chance where as for example stokes just keeps disappointing griffiths has the chance to do it

Who Killed Kenny? likes this

if he gets the chance against inter i think he might grab with both hands.

he has real pace and with that youve always got a chance

The biggest thing I've been impressed with the last few weeks is how we are starting games we seemed to have sorted that out if we can do that against inter it's possible.

I've said from the beginning the best striker we have. I liked him even before he pulled on a celtic shirt. And I really don't care much about his attitude, not every player is gonna be a symbol of perfection and it's easy to takes sides in these situations.. Maybe the mcdonalds chick was being an idiot? Trying to rile him up? Any way.. I like the guy

Gazzola likes this

I couldn't care less how a player behaves off the park, as long as it doesn't result in him not being available to play. That 'Celtic moral standard' is all crap.

No problem with Griffiths as long as he scores goals. Same with Guidetti, Stokes or Scepovic or anyone else employed to score goals. I don't blame strikers for not scoring as long as Celtic is scoring. Once the side stops scoring at all, then the strikers need to be shipped out and new ones acquired.

Forrest is rarely available to play for Celtic, so I personally don't see the point of that. Dirk, quite rightly, gets stick because he is always injured, but we have been sitting asking 'When is Jamesie back' for donkeys years.

When I look at the Celtic side now, I think 'how good would Celtic be with Hooper in that side?' And the answer is obvious. Unstoppable.

HH

Gazzola and C1888C like this

I couldn't care less how a player behaves off the park, as long as it doesn't result in him not being available to play. That 'Celtic moral standard' is all crap.

No problem with Griffiths as long as he scores goals. Same with Guidetti, Stokes or Scepovic or anyone else employed to score goals. I don't blame strikers for not scoring as long as Celtic is scoring. Once the side stops scoring at all, then the strikers need to be shipped out and new ones acquired.

Forrest is rarely available to play for Celtic, so I personally don't see the point of that. Dirk, quite rightly, gets stick because he is always injured, but we have been sitting asking 'When is Jamesie back' for donkeys years.

When I look at the Celtic side now, I think 'how good would Celtic be with Hooper in that side?' And the answer is obvious. Unstoppable.

HH

not just hooper mate any striker scoring regularly.

griff grabbed twenty odds for a hibs team so poor they got relegated the next season without him. if he gets close to twenty this season it would be a good return for the amount he has played

He's grabbed a hattrick from the bench and is now our top scorer on 15 ahead of commons and jg on 14.

thats how you turn it round.

well done Liegh

His hat-trick tonight was class welded leigh

He is on fire right now another hatrick today and has 25 goals in 51 appearances.

he has a 1:2 ratio for not just us but EVERY club he has played for.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leigh_Griffiths#Celtic

his career total is now played 275 scored 135. 

He has also started from the bench a lot and been played out of position, he is still really young and will improve.

RD is now beginning to give him the whole game rather than an hour, which i think was good and bad but taking LG off for the likes of guidetti is now just pointless and potentially damaging to the teams ability to score goals.

If he keeps it up id give him the number 7 jersey if he wants it