The_Bhoy_1981

Celtic's development squad:

74 posts in this topic

aye? Theres a decent player in there I think,

I just hope he gets the chance for a big signing he never seems to have an attitude if he's on the bunch or playing with the development squad couldn't imagine guidetti being as professional

bump for pep

Lol looked everywhere else.

An hour played still 0-0 with man city

Gutted the game isn't on ctv

Apparently we are the better team unlucky not to be ahead

Lol looked everywhere else.

An hour played still 0-0 with man city

Gutted the game isn't on ctv

Apparently we are the better team unlucky not to be ahead

decent result so far

1m1 minute ago

Celtic Football Club ‏@celticfc

74: Another chance for Celtic. Duffy bursts into the box and stabs the ball towards goal but the outstanding Angus Gunn saves yet again.

Whats the deal with Scepovic? Anytime we spend a few £s on an unknown striker, they seem to fail to get into the 1st team.

I can't say for sure but what I can say is what I think I believe guidetti has a clause in his contract that states he must be either on the bench or playing.

And with Ronnie only using one striker rather than 2 that leaves guidetti and griff fighting for that spot one on the bench one on the park the other subs place will be takin up by a midfielder

Of course this leaves scepovic high and dry thing is he only really had a few games starting and that was when the team wasn't performing not just him he needs games for his confidence. I think if guidetti goes we could see scepovic a lot more next season. Well I hope so anyway I wanna give him a chance at least till January in and around the first team.

Just a theory.

kevza likes this

I can't say for sure but what I can say is what I think I believe guidetti has a clause in his contract that states he must be either on the bench or playing.

And with Ronnie only using one striker rather than 2 that leaves guidetti and griff fighting for that spot one on the bench one on the park the other subs place will be takin up by a midfielder

Of course this leaves scepovic high and dry thing is he only really had a few games starting and that was when the team wasn't performing not just him he needs games for his confidence. I think if guidetti goes we could see scepovic a lot more next season. Well I hope so anyway I wanna give him a chance at least till January in and around the first team.

Just a theory.

Hmm, Youy could be right with Guidetti. I never thought of a clause.

Anytime I seen Scepovic play, he scuffed his chances. 

Hmm, Youy could be right with Guidetti. I never thought of a clause.

Anytime I seen Scepovic play, he scuffed his chances.

He did score against Astra in a 2-1 win he also scored against Zagreb away we lost 4-3 he scored an equaliser poor defending cost us big