Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JB90

Should Ronny Delia leave Celtic

Should Ronny Delia leave Celtic?   8 members have voted

1. 1. Should he go

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 posts in this topic

Not until the end of this season. 

by that time sevco will be preparing for top flight and we will be in transition mode for 6+ months , get him tae fuck now. 

As i said when collins was appointed hes a big headed guy that still thinks he matters , he doesnt all he does is talk a good game. 

If we leave it till then that will bridge a gap that should be 10 years to 1 

MafieMcCue likes this

by that time sevco will be preparing for top flight and we will be in transition mode for 6+ months , get him tae fuck now. 

As i said when collins was appointed hes a big headed guy that still thinks he matters , he doesnt all he does is talk a good game. 

If we leave it till then that will bridge a gap that should be 10 years to 1 

The grass isn't always greener on the other side though. We don't know who would be available or interested. 

Still the chance of the treble as well, you never know. 

The grass isn't always greener on the other side though. We don't know who would be available or interested. 

i agree with that mate because knowing us we would get in another rookie but this time fan pressure wont allow it after this and mowbray etc 

If we win the treble id be happy if he stays until then but i cant see it he is too stubborn and cant see whats in front of him , although solid tonight ambrose has cost umpteen times and he still plays hom while a young upcoming player oconnel is sent out on loan. 

Ambrose is not a footballer. Half the team are not good enough. 

MafieMcCue likes this

we can't just keep sitting with our heads buried in the sand pretending that all is ok coz everyone in Scotland doesn't have the squads to compete over a full season with us. We are being pumped by below average European teams whom I believe we have the players to beat.

MafieMcCue likes this