Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The_Bhoy_1981

Fenerbahce v's Celtic

17 posts in this topic

I only saw the last 15 minutes,okay Commons scored a good goal but it's the same shit.

Pepp if you believe this squad is good enough I beg to differ,they cannot raise a gallop even against 10 men,they are slow,predictable and European wise a very poor team.

I will be really surprised to see either Molde or the Turks do anything of note in the remainder of this tournament because to my mind this is a poor group in which we finished bottom,and as for RD prediction of next seasons Champions League :wacko:

Now that we are thankfully out of Europe just watch the difference in performances every Saturday just like last season.

Just watched the match in an Irish bar here in Kiev, I must say, at least we got a better result than I expected, am very pleased for the crowd of Tims I was chatting to in Gatwick on the way here who were making the trip to Turkey! God bless them! 

I only saw the last 15 minutes,okay Commons scored a good goal but it's the same shit.

Pepp if you believe this squad is good enough I beg to differ,they cannot raise a gallop even against 10 men,they are slow,predictable and European wise a very poor team.

I will be really surprised to see either Molde or the Turks do anything of note in the remainder of this tournament because to my mind this is a poor group in which we finished bottom,and as for RD prediction of next seasons Champions League :wacko:

Now that we are thankfully out of Europe just watch the difference in performances every Saturday just like last season.

I believe its management mate not the players 

JB90 likes this

I never watched the game tonight instead I went out shopping. Pointless game so what was the point but from what I've reports i've read and matches I have watched its clear that Kris Commons is the only player in the current team who can produce something in Europe within the current system administered by Ronny Delia.

We were promised to go out with a bang, it was still a damp squib no wins in Europe this year is not good enough, I'm not exactly saying that we should be winning these competitions but I want there at least be an decent attempt at taking it to the last game with a chance of qualification.

I never watched the game tonight instead I went out shopping. Pointless game so what was the point but from what I've reports i've read and matches I have watched its clear that Kris Commons is the only player in the current team who can produce something in Europe within the current system administered by Ronny Delia.

We were promised to go out with a bang, it was still a damp squib no wins in Europe this year is not good enough, I'm not exactly saying that we should be winning these competitions but I want there at least be an decent attempt at taking it to the last game with a chance of qualification.

I think we have decent players confidence at the back is shot to bits though and we seem to play as a team of individuals rather than a team hence why I blame management

I think we have decent players confidence at the back is shot to bits though and we seem to play as a team of individuals rather than a team hence why I blame management

I also think we have decent players but the current structure of the team isn't letting anyone flourish but Commons in Europe, he's the only one who actually creates a chance if not scoring.

GMS and Armstrong have went backwards under Ronny, he's playing Armstrong out of position his natural position is in the hole behind the striker/s and this is where he was most effective for Dundee United. The defence heavily needs strengthened as it has for the past 10 years lol, we get one ok defender but never a good back line there's always one who plays well and 2 or 3 that fall to pieces.