Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JB90

Netflix

12 posts in this topic

If you have Netflix recommend something to watch.

I've just started watching Making A Murderer on the UK Netflix very intriguing and interesting. 

Hmm, It's showbox I have been using in the taxi. I can download stuff over wifi to watch outside. I heard Orange is the new black supposed to be good on Netflix. ;)

Hmm, It's showbox I have been using in the taxi. I can download stuff over wifi to watch outside. I heard Orange is the new black supposed to be good on Netflix. ;)

FIrst and second season was good the third was barely watchable.

kevza likes this

Dunno what stuff you're into mate I watch a load of mad stuff right into Vikings at the mo and outlander was good , Jessica Jones worth a watch not you're typical superhero marvel gig but very very dark. 

Been watching... Escobar: El Patrón del Mal

Pablo_Il_PatronDel_Mal.thumb.jpg.82d5ae7

Filmed in Columbia by Columbian Tv (Subtitled) low budget and the acting a bit comical at times but I think very addictive viewing.

Well worth a watch ech episode is 45'long and so far I have watched about 40 of them.

I was going to watch Narcos but decided to try this first seeing as it was made in Columbia by Columbians.

Might not be to everyones taste but if you can see past the subtitles etc than i'm sure some will enjoy it.

Edited by Who Killed Kenny?

Been watching... Escobar: El Patrón del Mal

Pablo_Il_PatronDel_Mal.thumb.jpg.82d5ae7

Filmed in Columbia by Columbian Tv (Subtitled) low budget and the acting a bit comical at times but I think very addictive viewing.

Well worth a watch ech episode is 45'long and so far I have watched about 40 of them.

I was going to watch Narcos but decided to try this first seeing as it was made in Columbia by Columbians.

Might not be to everyones taste but if you can see past the subtitles etc than i'm sure some will enjoy it.

you will like natcos then m8 thats about him tae.