Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kevza

Dundee Utd v Sheep

7 posts in this topic

Utd got the Sheep at home tonight. They had a good win away to Ross Cty at the weekend. After a miserable season, I can see them taking something tonight, making our game with Dundee even more important. Not sure if they have enough ooomff to get out of bottom spot. They have 2 in hand over Killie. I'd prefer Killie to go down. 

Yep m8. And I don't think anyone is confident. 4 points ahead with 10 games left. Fair play to the sheep, They ain't exactly winning material, but neither are we. We want others sides to improve (Sevco excluded) to give us a challenge, But i never expected us to unimprove.  

on the flip side , everyone thought after the fiasco in govan that there would be no challenge and clubs would go bust etc armageddon, pretty refreshing there is a challenge from the other clubs point of view.

Yes there is jj however refreshing it is to see isn't an excuse for several people being negligent with our club and I'm not just saying Ronnie time has come for a new vision from the top all the way down the line