Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JB90

Improvements for the forum

4 posts in this topic

The forum has been lacking now for sometime, we've been stuck in this swamp for sometime now, we have an owner (and this is not a diss) who is barely active. I think we should try and make this place better again with the hopes of it becoming busier again as it once was. So here are a few of my suggestions. 

- The forums design is fine, its probably the best of any other forums I've been on. 

- We have have signatures back under the posts, most other forums I've checked use them and they kind break the forum up a bit so it isn't all words (even if they are like 450x120.

- Have 1 active admin and 1 active mod at least. (Admin could possibly have twitter and Facebook password to try to grow forum through social media)

Not demands just suggestions, anyone is welcome to pitch their ideas as well. 

dundalk celt likes this

it has been dying on its arse for about 3 years now,I just pop in, for old times sake.

I feel like that as well but If we don't try something, there's no point. We all may as well call it a day. 

I dont know its gaffneys forum, he seems to have lost interest I dont know how you would increase traffic, maybe push it on social media as you suggested. it would be a shame if it went the toilet but it has been like this for a while as mentioned already