Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The_Bhoy_1981

CONFIRMED: Kolo Toure signs for Celtic:

14 posts in this topic

I'm so glad we have signed a defender as this must surely mean Ambrose has played his last game. Toure was decent at Liverpool and sure he's older but he'll bring experience and is miles better than having iffy Efe at the back. He'll still have to prove himself but I'm sure he'll be a good addition. 

kevza likes this

One season at best not inspired by this signing

His experience will help surely in the champions league games and now we can get Ambrose the Efe out.

His experience will help surely in the champions league games and now we can get Ambrose the Efe out.

I hope so cozwe haven't had much luck signing these types of signings

Edited by pepperami

its 12 months with Celtic having the option for another year. Confirmed on Celtic TV today 

yeah will be cover till boyata and simunovic gets bk I'm still not convinced mate Duffy would've inspired me we need some signings between 24 - 28 really

with oconnell and simunovic coming through but not quite there yet I think it's a good idea having an experienced CB come in for a year, 

O'Connell should've had 25-30 first team games by now

kevza likes this

O'Connell should've had 25-30 first team games by now

I think he's underrated played well every time I've seen him (which admittedly hasn't been often)

I think he's underrated played well every time I've seen him (which admittedly hasn't been often)

he can't be that underrated the season before last voted academy player of the year that was at same time as tierney played for the development squad just dickhead Ronnie loaned him out last season 

Edited by pepperami