Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The_Bhoy_1981

Betfred Cup (SF) - Celtic v The Rangers - Sun 23rd Oct - KO 2:15pm

16 posts in this topic

Looking forward to it , even though we seem to shoot ourselves in the foot in semis at hampden sometimes.

Roberts looked back to himself when he came and dangerous against BM , for rest after a good spell hasnt been as good as he was but I still think he will start. 

My team would be this , I know Rodgers won't pick this but just for the craic 

Gordon 

Lustig

Erik

Kolo 

Tierney 

Brown 

Rogic 

Bitton 

Sinclair 

Roberts 

Dembele 

I have a feeling Griffiths might start 

HH 

3-1 The hoops 

The_Bhoy_1981 likes this

I can't see Kolo starting and that's nothing to do with the last game. 

He won't play two games in a week. 

jjust read he's gothe a strain too , jozo is an ideal replacement, him and Erik would be a great partnership for years to come 

The_Bhoy_1981 likes this

Thought we were excellent today broonie ran the show 

between parking the bus and that bastard ref Thompson they managed to keep the score line down forget the obvious goal chopped off but the amount of free kicks given to sevco that allowed the game to slow down and us to lose momentum was ridicules. 

1-0 going 5-0 never in any danger at all hail hail

i said here a while back simunovic and sviatchenko would be a future partnership for us and today has cemented that , kolo will give them both experience and teach them along the way when he plays and i hope we can keep him on in a capacity as a defensive coach, in the all my life we have needed a guy like toure and his mistakes midweek were just a crazy turn of events , he has saved us in alot of games in europe and he is vital IMO to keep after he retires in some capacity.

to the game, jozo walked that game with a ganja pipe in his gub , erik scored and there was fuck all wrong with it , broon was good , forrest pish and wasted umpteen chances to send a cross in , if youre a striker and see that its frustrating , bitton was mince and looks like a giraffe on heat the way he plops aboot that midfield latley , stuart armstrong who i have slated for months turned the game for me, his urgency and legs drove us on, got to admit with the chances we had i thought after hitting the bar and the goal chalked off it wouldnt have been our day , great display by that rangers keeper , if that was the other fella we would have won by 3

HH

kevza and The_Bhoy_1981 like this

Just watched the highlights on youtube and have to admit the dark sides goalie had a great game,that said if Sviatchenko goal not been chalked off then the scoreline could have been anything.

Thompson got the penalty decisions right,Sviatchenko goal wrong,booking the rangers player for diving wrong and he probably should have booked Griffiths for his part in the goal celebrations.

And I have to agree with a lot of JJ piece above.

Let's hope the rest of the teams can keep this lot out of Europe,in otherwords give them F78k ALL and keep them where they belong.