Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The_Bhoy_1981

SPFL - Celtic v's Aberdeen - Wed Feb 1st - 7:45pm KO:

13 posts in this topic

Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers: "Derek [McInnes] has done a brilliant job there. I don't think they have a training ground to train at. So, it is remarkable the job he has done to get players there to commit to what he is doing.

"My focus has primarily been on ourselves but even though we have played them three times and won three times, they have all been tough games in different ways so we expect no different."

Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes: "I don't think it's ideal having a game the day after the transfer window but it is what it is. The full focus is on Celtic.

"The aim is to go there and let them know they're in a game. The aim is always to win the game and we have to be confident."

Celtic manager Brendan Rodgers: "Derek [McInnes] has done a brilliant job there. I don't think they have a training ground to train at. So, it is remarkable the job he has done to get players there to commit to what he is doing.

"My focus has primarily been on ourselves but even though we have played them three times and won three times, they have all been tough games in different ways so we expect no different."

Aberdeen manager Derek McInnes: "I don't think it's ideal having a game the day after the transfer window but it is what it is. The full focus is on Celtic.

"The aim is to go there and let them know they're in a game. The aim is always to win the game and we have to be confident."

C3mcEj4WMAACycw.jpg

Gordon 

Lustig Simunovic Boyata Tierney 

Brown Bitton 

Forrest McGregor Sinclair 

Roberts
Celtic subs: De Vries, Izaguirre, Gamboa, Mackay-Steven, Sviatchenko, Henderson, Aitchison.