Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The_Bhoy_1981

SPFL - Dundee v Celtic - Sun 19th March - KO 12:30pm

13 posts in this topic

On 3/15/2017 at 11:31 AM, The_Bhoy_1981 said:

Should Hearts beat Aberdeen this Saturday and we then beat Dundee on Sunday then we win the league! 

Very possible :D

Im glad it's the international break. Looks like a few of our players could be doin with a wee rest. Esp Dembele and Sinclair. Haven't looked as sharp recently. Although you cannot complain considering what they have done over the past 30 games. But I feel the break will be good for the team and hopefully freshen them up. I would also like to see a few others get more game time. Roberts and grif and poss Henderson. Even gamboa just to give the team freshness that I think has been lacking past few games. 

kevza likes this

6 hours ago, Big Els said:

Im glad it's the international break. Looks like a few of our players could be doin with a wee rest. Esp Dembele and Sinclair. Haven't looked as sharp recently. Although you cannot complain considering what they have done over the past 30 games. But I feel the break will be good for the team and hopefully freshen them up. I would also like to see a few others get more game time. Roberts and grif and poss Henderson. Even gamboa just to give the team freshness that I think has been lacking past few games. 

Yeah Ditto. Considering we have some very young squad players, It's been a long testing season. Whilst we want to remain unbeaten, Time to freshen up a bit. 

I'd be starting Griffiths now.