Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yidinhoops

Streaming sites?

16 posts in this topic

nott too sure lad (H) tbh sky sports does me.. + setanta... i know a few polish and japaneese channels do them though.. i shall look into it for you...

Kevza - Cheers made duly bookmarked

Ryan - How do I get onto the Celtic Talk Channel

Watched the Dundee game and Accies game (got a soft spot for the Accies my wife comes from Hamilton) on Justin TV -picture quality not to good

When you become a 'Full Member' you will be able to view the Celtic Talk Channel section on the forum and to become Full Member you make 100 posts, not too hard it wil ltake about a week at most :)

hi lads. i usually find the hoops games at myp2p. almost every game is available here. not every link works,its trial and error and u have to download the likes of sopcast,TVU and TVANTS but the quality is usually spot on. hope this helps :rofl_mini:

The best place to find links for me is: www.myp2p.eu

However I recommend you also go into my blog, because I usually see the best links to the party: www.CelticGlasgowSpain.es.vg

Hey, any u peeps noticed how many streams being removed especially on JustinTV and Setanta pictures.....they must be cracking down. Hopefully CelticTalk will avoid the same :1081:

bastards trying to stop the streams, one of the best uses of the internet is streaming sites, sure beats the hell out of listening to the radio.

the thing is most people who watch online cant afford to go to the games or pay for pricey sattelite and cable channels, so its not as if there really losing out on any cash.

if they do stop it, people will just start going to the pub to watch it again.